Gen2 Masuk Kilang
01/11/2005
My Gen2 baru berumur 1/2 tahun.
~Malaysia Boleh!! Proton Boleh!! Semua pun Boleh~!!
02/11/2005
My answer was : ??? Pakcik spare part tak ada? Dia pergi mana? Curi Tulang???????



My Gen2 baru berumur 1/2 tahun.
Now Power Window Failure on my way home to Kuantan on 2nd November 2005. What a nice Deepavali gift. And lucky it only happens at last toll exit.
~Malaysia Boleh!! Proton Boleh!! Semua pun Boleh~!!
I wish I know who is the one who supply the spare parts to Proton. I am going to @#$% the vendor. I am going to curse him for 7 Generations.
02/11/2005
Went to Eon SC in Jalan Wong Ah Jang. I am the 1 st Gen 2 with this problem (on that day). After 1/2 an hour another Pakcik who is going for Hari Raya in Kedah came with the same problem. To my surprise, tadak spare parts. Come on, this is the major problem in Gen2, Why don't the SC keep spare parts.
Since tadak spare part so the service manager just use the kayu to jack the window up for temporary measure only. So I have to make a claim at the counter. Baka!(Japanese) Proton.
I can't wait. How to go home without power window? So I went to Semambu SC, Lagi satu surprise, SC bukak only for emergency breakdown sahaja. OK fine....Boleh saya ambil spare part? ......Answer : Tak Boleh, No. 1 You Bukan Dealer, No.2 Pakcik Spare Part Tak Ada.
My answer was : ??? Pakcik spare part tak ada? Dia pergi mana? Curi Tulang???????




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home