Wufei Photo Blog

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

LAZY MONDAY MORNING

Oh No!!! After the whole rally in the weekend, I was so tired and hardly want to goto work.

So I just took 1 day off. So called Emergency Leave.

Morning : Continue sleep like pig. Then wake up to arrange and do some fine tuning on the photo I shot during the weekend. Then pack it up to sent to the photoshop.

Afternoon : Heading to Midvalley to get the photo develope. And it was fantastic day, a no working day. So after I done my delivery to the photoshop, I went to shop all my grocery, get my favourite McDonald Cone Sundae Ice Cream, then i went to MPH. What a lovely day, I managed to read all the magazine from Photography to IT Gadgets and not left out Personal Money. At least save a few hundred $$$$ for not buying the mag.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home